The Community Awards Gala consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 5:00pm, August 31, 2023.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at 905-878-0581 ext. 103. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required.
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (5:00pm, August 31, 2023). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 905-878-0581 ext. 103.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be complete by 5:00pm, August 31, 2023.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline.
All entries are reviewed for basic eligibility. Thereafter, judges will review anonymized entries and rate the work against public criteria through an online system. Submissions with the highest collective score are selected. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable of the Milton Community and sit on the Chamber Board. Where any conflict of interest arises, judges will abstain entirely.